This article will troubleshoot these issues:
- Error codes
- Regulator leaks
- Luer lock spins
This test will verify all proper functions of your generator to help narrow down your symptoms.
- Make sure oxygen tubing is pressed firmly into the push/pull fitting on the regulator
- Make sure oxygen tubing is pressed firmly into the push/pull fitting on the generator
- Open the oxygen tank all the way
- Confirm the regulator is set to the highest setting (8) before turning on the Ozonette
If the errors persist after this check, please check the other trouble shooting tests.
Ozonette Syringe test
This test will check to see if the syringe function of your generator is working properly or not.
- Make sure Regulator is turned to “0”.
- Open your oxygen tank
- Securely connect tubing from regulator to the inlet on Generator
- Connect a syringe to the output port of the Cumulus Generator
- Open regulator to “8” with the generator off
- Turn Ozonette on and wait for the startup process to finish.
- Start the syringe fill process.
- *The Ozonette has a built-in pressure sensor that is calibrated to a pressure that completely fills the syringe and shuts of the process before the pressure pops the plunger out of the cylinder. *
If the process shuts off before the syringe is filled, or doesn’t shut off once the syringe is filled, your generator will require a repair authorization (RMA) for servicing. Please contact us at (844) 655-2524 and we will get you taken care of right away!
If you have an error codes, refer to the following:
Test the luer lock
This will check to see if your luer locks spins when it shouldn’t. If it does, it could be causing your symptoms.
- Does output luer lock spin?
- Does destruct luer lock spin when an accessory is attached?
If so, this is a servicing issue and requires an RMA.
Regulator is turned on all the way
If your regulator is not turned on all the way, it could cause error codes on your Ozonette.
- Make sure Regulator is firmly fastened to the tank
- Make sure regulator is open all the way before starting Ozonette
If errors persist, please contact us at (844) 655-2524 so we can get you up and running as soon as possible!