- Duration: 12 minutes per 8 oz. of water
- Flow Rate: 1/4LPM (Setting 5 for Ozone+ Regulator)
- Frequency: As needed up to daily
How to get started with the Ozone Water Bubbler System
- One 500 ML Ozone Bubbler Flask
- One Ozone Bubbler Stem
- One Ozone Destruct with luer lock adapter (Pre-Attached)
- Two pieces of silicone ozone tubing with luer locks (Pre-Attached)
Basic Set Up:
- Prepare ozone generator, oxygen tank, and oxygen regulator (refer to this article).
- Place the flask next to the ozone generator on level surface.
- Fill the flask with water, 12 ounces is typical.
- Insert glass stem into flask
- On the stem, onnect tubing labeled “To Generator” to the top of the ozone generator.
- On the stem, connect tubing labeled “To Accessory” to the ozone destruct
Making Ozone Water
- Turn the ozone generator on
- Open the valve of your oxygen tank by rotating counter clockwise
- Turn regulator knob to 1/4 LPM (Setting 5 for the Stratus 3.0 and Ozone+ Regulator)
- Let run for 18 minutes. (12 minutes per 8 ounces for fully saturated ozone water)
- Turn regulator to 0
- Turn Ozone Generator off